Wednesday, August 13, 2008

lunar mid of july.... ( august )

well....wat chinese call 7 YUE BAN coming again....tat was GHOST season for chinese....
was a quite bad luck month for me....
almost every year~~
sigh..... i dunno where i goin to start my story....
cos i dunno how to share SADNESS thing wif ppl's....
i ACCIDENT again on AUGUST again...just last few days...
last year i think was AUGUST too...
and pass few years ago i think oso august....i remember gt 1 year was mid nite of 31 AUGUST....national day...
kinda no mood to take some pic of my car....
no bodies know tat i accident....cos i keep my face cheer up...
i choose to b happy everyday... just like ppl say tat i always tat ...
just some of my frens know tat i facing this kind problems......and my parents...my sis...
thx to my family tat helping me in the finacial problem...sigh~
feel very useless everytime i think of this..
WORKING ppl like me... still need parents help to solve the payments...

lifes goes on~~
hidup ini penuh dengan cabaran...
the more hard way we goin tru all the past....
the more experience tat we learn from it...

5 comments:

Lucia ! said...

Whuah. so sad ur blog..... USELESS WORKING PERSON!!!!! everytime work also can msn, can friendster, now is facebook. hahha.. aiya, once in a while tak apalah, it only shows that ur family cares a great deal bout u loh. why u feel useless oo... u are loveeeddd...woh..

Dr BaLaNTui 蝌蚪 said...

aiya... i working liaw ler...
my parents retired ppl ler...
u dint feel ashamed to them....
i will ler...
i wan to work....if can i wan to take care of my family ler...
but seems like so uselesss...
duh~~
qian bu gou yong...
every day save money makan save everything...still not enuf use...
everyday got ppl talk bout MONEY not enuf use...
even rich ppl now oso say MONEY not enuf use...

Unknown said...

nvm.. come ovr subang.. i belanja u lar.. at least better ur cracker n plain water. =D

~*~ MeLLe ~*~ said...

Omg!!! The previous comment name.. forgotten to change the name.. damn zha douuu...

Dr BaLaNTui 蝌蚪 said...

scare me!! suddenly got fren name CHIN HOOK
name so LAME some more
wahahaha
by the way....who is tat?
haha